When should you post to social media?
I have been asked this question many times. While it’s always good to test and learn from your own experiences, it’s also helpful to look at research and what other companies are doing. As a business it’s important to try to focus on peak times you know your audience is most engaged on social media to receive the best feedback and/or responses.
Luckily, Kissmetrics has put together a great infographic that illustrates the top time zones, peak and low times to post. Some key takeaways are:
- The Eastern and Central time zones combined represent almost 80% of the population
- About 6% of all retweets (highest percentage) occur around 5PM
- CTR’s are higher around Noon and 6PM
- Best day to share on Facebook is Saturday
- Best time to share on Facebook is Noon
Infographic courtesy of Kissmetrics.