With the enormous growth of social media and it’s impact on branding efforts, companies are looking to find more ways to determine the ROI of their social media efforts. While the concept of “liking” has definitely evolved over time and it’s value is often debated, according to a new research study, about 50% percent of consumers think a brand’s Facebook page is more useful than a brand’s website. Do you agree?
Research company, Lab42, has put together the infographic below which highlights their findings. Some key takeaways are:
- 82% say Facebook is a good place to interact with brands
- 75% say they feel more connected to a brand on Facebook
- The biggest motivators of liking a brand on Facebook are promotions and discounts
- 77% have actually saved money from liking brands
- 73% have unliked brands because: (1) They post too often (2) Stopped liking the brand or (3) Had a bad customer experience
Learn more below:
Infographic courtesy of Lab42.