Ever since I was able to get my hands on my very first computer, the Internet has served as a gateway to the world for me. While my love for technology and all things digital has been a lifelong trend, my career path into digital marketing has been a series of amazing opportunities. I did not attend school for social media, as there weren’t any classes for that subject a few years ago. It wasn’t until I ended up taking an internship with Warner Brothers that the pieces of my career path started fitting together, and my interest in digital marketing grew even more. After spending a few years at Fred Meyer, building their digital marketing program, I’m now looking forward to my new adventure with the startup, Causata.
I’m very thankful for the amazing people in my life who have guided me and contributed to my successes and am grateful to have a career that gives me the opportunity to combine my interest in writing with the allure of the digital world.
Thus, my inspiration for this blog came from my desire to learn and help others learn about creative marketing communications to build strong and loyal customer relationships. While the idea of a blog has been in my head for a few years, it is finally now coming to fruition. With this channel I hope to share my thoughts and perhaps some creative ideas about how digital marketing can help your business become stronger as the world of digital marketing changes everyday. Once in a while I may throw in some random thoughts that come to mind! Welcome me into your world
- Throughly Modern Marketing Articles: http://www.thoroughlymodernmarketing.com/author/anita
- Facebook Advanced Articles: http://facebookadvanced.com/author/anita/
- Vizualize.Me: http://vizualize.me/anitaloomba
- Featured in Fred Meyer Jewelers Facebook Case Study
- Featured news segment on Pinterest growth and adoption: http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/What-is-Pinterest-143001895.html
- Featured in: 11 Great Blogs for Internet Based Business Advice
All posts on this blog represent my personal views and reflections and have no affiliation to my past, present, future employers and clients.